Looking for Oregon audio of BLM on the 27th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkf435

With the new Harris radios I would think everything was in secure mode. The game troopers are doing all there simplex work in secure mode now.

David

125Rgdee

BLM and FBI are two different agencies with different missions.

For all intents and purposes, here, they may as well be the exact same agency. Who do you think the BLM uses to enforce policy? The same 'special agents' the FBI uses and/or has access to.

In the end it the same. It's the federal government.

WQPW689

For all intents and purposes, here, they may as well be the exact same agency. Who do you think the BLM uses to enforce policy? The same 'special agents' the FBI uses and/or has access to.

In the end it the same. It's the federal government.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when some BLM manager tries to tell an FBI agent how to enforce any sort of policy.

KE7JFF

BLM in many areas also contracts with other agencies for enforcement; I think in the Mollala River Corridor of BLM Salem, they have Clackamas County SO on contract.

oregontreehugger

Premium Subscriber
Same in Southern OR -- contract sheriff's deputies driving around in BLM rigs. USFS on the other hand has their own LE. And then there's FWS... they've got their own LE. You want to talk about covering some miles and territory!

dkf435

In Linn county we have the forest deputies patroling BLM along with USFS LEO for law enforcement. State Forestry handles fire fighting and fill jump onto USFS fire anywhere near ODF protected area as the USFS lets things get out of hand at times.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.