Activity On 155.475 Central Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

17TLS02

Premium Subscriber
I keep hearing what sounds to be like a police officer telling other police or somebody where this car is that they are following. You hear the police officer say sometimes where the car is on the highway and which lane the car is in. It sounds like they are some where around Jeff City because you hear them saying something about Highway 50 and Going under the overpass of double OO. Let me know if you also hear this. I around Columbia & can hear the officer talking lowed and clear.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Even so, it was probably simple surveillance and they were using the nationwide mutual aid channel to do it. It is always possible to hear stuff like that. Just keep it to yourself and don't brag about it. The info can be interesting sometimes. Most of the time, not so much.

W6SAE

Premium Subscriber
If one really feels the need to post this kind of information, I would suggest making it generic, i.e., no specific locations or identifiers. "Safety reasons" meaning the officers' safety, of course.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Or, if you are going to talk to someone in your area about such thinks like what you heard, keep it private and use a PM or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.