Premium Subscription Expiration Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4EET

Chaplain
I seem to have "lost" my Premium Subscription badge so I guess it expired. I did not receive any kind of notification to renew. Is there a way to see what plan I had last, how much I paid and when the effective date was? I did not think it should have expired so soon as I thought I had a one year subscription. :confused:

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

73, Dave K4EET/AE

K4EET

Chaplain
Click on HOME then Click on EDIT MYRR then click on ACCOUNT and you will see it and follow the directions.

Thanks! I found it... My subscription expired on 01/30/2016. I'm surprised that they don't send you a notice of expiration to get you to renew. Anyway, I'll renew today if all goes well and I can scrape up $30. LOL! :lol:

73, Dave K4EET/AE

K4EET

Chaplain
We send everyone a notice via email 7 days before their subscription is about to expire.

Thanks,

Hi Lindsay,

I think I know why I missed it. Since I subscribe to about 80 threads and a bunch of forums all with instant eMail notification (except the forum subscriptions which are daily digests), I get quite a bit of mail. The renewal eMail was probably missed in the "pileup" of mail that I quickly glance at the subject to see if I want to look at the post. Sometime about 10 days ago, I missed the renewal eMail.

Anyway, I'm good to go for another year and I added it to my Microsoft Outlook reminders this time. That way I should not miss next year's renewal.

Thanks for running such an awesome site, Lindsay. It is truly top-notch!

73, Dave K4EET/AE

Last edited:

K4EET

Chaplain
You could become a feed provider and have a Premium subscription. You could feed a local Ham freq, local Fire.

I could as I have everything required but a dedicated scanner. As for the scanner, I constantly change my scanner monitoring based on what I feel like listening to that day. Perhaps in the future I'll get a second scanner and be able to provide a feed with 24/7 backup and redundancy.

73, Dave K4EET/AE

Status
Not open for further replies.