Sibley County Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

runhotshot

Something has changed with the Sibley County scanner for the last 3 weeks,Very few calls going out, How do I figure out what happened to the feed?

VERY CONFUSED

Bigmack630

Yes I have noticed that also the last few weeks, I track all the audio and noticed that nothing was coming in yet everything seems to be up and functioning on my end for the feed. I have not changed anything for months so I am not sure what went wrong, I have noticed that last few days now that things are being logged on my end so what ever happened is a thing of the past (fingers crossed) if it happens more frequently again you will have to let me know I do not check the feed on regular basis.

runhotshot

Ya, thinking it's not any better. A LEO will sign on (which you won't hear) and dispatch will reply a copy... Weird... Something is a miss

Bigmack630

It has never been perfect for my location to pick up the tower in Gaylord between the distance and clutter between me and the site so from the beginning it has never picked up everything other than moving closer to the site which is not gonna happen or spending mucho dollars to improve what I do have which I am not into it that much to do that I do it as a small part time hobby. Sorry I cant improve it to be perfect. It is what its is that's the best I can say.

runhotshot

No biggie, if that's my biggest problem all day I'm doing good. I have been listening since 11am this morning and not 1 communication yet from Sibley Cty feed. Thanks for the effort...

Bigmack630

Think we got it dialed in now not sure why it quit but restarted on my end and seems to be working now. Keep me updated if nothing is coming thru again not sure what else I can do.

runhotshot

Seems like the same thing happened tp Sibley Cty. feed. I can hear everyone else but nothing from them. Same issue that needs fixing this time?

Thanks

sfd119

Not my feed, but the feed provider appears as if he will look at it when he gets a chance. A feed is provided on the feed provider's own dime (equipment, computer, power, etc). I would advise you to relax and wait for the feed provider to get it fixed...especially since providing a feed doesn't pay the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.