TACN TG ID thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPTLPOL1

I believe I saw 21 come across the other day. It sounded like a control gate for a prison.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Picking up TGID 92 on Lenoir City site. Talking about transports. Possibly TNDOC transport from local jails to state prisons. I heard them talking about being in Lenoir City and Turney Center prison.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Heard traffic on TG 16072 on the Lenoir City site. Sounded like a helicopter or plane talking to "control". I heard them telling control they were heading different directions (south,etc) at certain miles per hour. Heard mention of an abandoned airfield. Not enough traffic to identify or no landmarks that I heard.

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin
Monitored a Pursuit tonight with units switching to 47034 encrypted. Matched RIDs and confirmed. Involved units from Dist 1 and Dist 5. Ended with subject crashing and running on foot.

Check out on the main TACN thread of the TACN Aliases I have been listing so we can figure out and determine some new talkgroup IDs.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
can anyone in Chattanooga confirm that 2065 is Hamilton County Schools - Buses? park your scanner on that tg and sub it if you can comfrim

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Unid TGID

47165: discussing the bad wreck on I-40 in Cumberland Co today and mentions a brush truck. Heard before poss fire related? Forestry?

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Picking up TG 16027 on Look Rock site. Sounds like Flight Ops for the wildfires in Sevier Co. Hearing "ground to air" and "air to ground" talking about fuel levels and locations in Sevier Co. Probably National Guard flight ops. Will listen more and try and confirm.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin
It would match up with the 16026 submission last week with NG Flight Ops so its very possible on your find.

zachgallop

New TGID: 15403 "54 to Dispatch" No reply from Dipsatch of Sharps Ridge. Possibly KFD? Car 54 is the radio shop officer for KFD. Then later I heard "54 to Dispatch we are done for the evening. We will be back on air tomorrow" Then a Female Dispatcher responded "See ya tomorrow".

CFDQ1

Premium Subscriber
TGID:11625 heard on Chattanooga Simulcast. Talking about meeting a confidential informant. Any idea what agency this could be? Heard some units in the clear but other transmissions were encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.