Submission Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
On a DB update submitted one will receive reject notices but apparently there is no notification on Submission Notes or that the submission has been completed.

Is it possible to set up notifications for Submission Notes and completed Submissions tot he submitter, or if this is already there how does one turn it on?

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I get emails when my submissions are completed or notes are added. I couldn't tell you where to enable that; I thought it was a default thing.

ecps92

I get all three formats by email
Completed
Notes - ie; more info requested
Rejected

On a DB update submitted one will receive reject notices but apparently there is no notification on Submission Notes or that the submission has been completed.

Is it possible to set up notifications for Submission Notes and completed Submissions tot he submitter, or if this is already there how does one turn it on?

N9JIG

Sheriff
I got a Completion Notice on a recent submission but never received notices about a couple notes on the same submission.

Nothing in the Spam box, I don't know what happened to them. I couldn't find anything int he User Control Panel to turn them on or off.

ecps92

I've recently noticed many LEGIT messages going to my SPAM folder.
Now this is not the SPAM within my Outlook, this is the SPAM by logging into my ISP and going to Web Mail and finding them there. Seems more and more security patches are being applied by the various ISP's and more and more LEGIT emails get lost as SPAM

I got a Completion Notice on a recent submission but never received notices about a couple notes on the same submission.

Nothing in the Spam box, I don't know what happened to them. I couldn't find anything int he User Control Panel to turn them on or off.

mciupa

In User CP, Edit Options, Messaging and Notifications have boxes that can be checked or de-selected as you wish.

In your case, be sure that you enable the receive e-mails from administrators. It is an area we seldom have to use other than when we set up our accounts.

Although, it sounds as if you have been through the Control Panel area. I wonder if RadioReference.com G-mail has some rules in place not allowing the messages to pass or are filtered?

N9JIG

Sheriff
I get the emails from the system on subscribed threads etc. It is just that I didn't get notifications on some Database Submissions that I should have. I don't see anywhere that can be adjusted.

I get my email from my own domain thru Gmail and it has been very reliable. I will keep an eye on it and see if I miss other submissions. In the mean time I will have to manually check for notes on submissions until I figure this out. I hate to keep DB Admins waiting for replies to questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.