Arapahoe County SO feed off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFeagin

Premium Subscriber
Greetings Friends,

I was just wondering if anybody has any information on when the Arapahoe County SO feed may be back on-line. It's been down since the first of the month and I'm jonsing for my old stomping grounds.

Does anybody know if there is anything I can do to assist the provider (equipment donations, tech support, money, whatever).

I used to dispatch in Arapahoe County and then had to move out-of-state. Listening to the feed is my only source of sanity!

If there's anything we, as the listeners, can do, please let me know.

Regards,
Kasey

Last edited:

KFeagin

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, forgot to mention, I see that they will remove a feed that stays off-line for 3 weeks, so I'm worried that I may be out of luck soon!

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
The staus on the feed page is, Status: The Feed may have times of interruption. Issues with ISP. I hope to have things stable and resolved soon.

You can also click on the "Contact Broadcaster" button too.

KFeagin

Premium Subscriber
The staus on the feed page is, Status: The Feed may have times of interruption. Issues with ISP. I hope to have things stable and resolved soon.

Yeah, saw that too, but the feed has been off-line totally, not really on a sporadic basis, so I wasn't sure. If I'm out of line asking, just tell me to shut up and wait, and I'll be happy to do so ;)

Thanks W8RMH, I appreciate the input for sure.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
No problem asking I was just trying to help you but giving you more information, don't be so defensive.

Many feed providers don't follow the state forums. There is also a forum for LIstener Support.

KFeagin

Premium Subscriber
No problem asking I was just trying to help you but giving you more information, don't be so defensive.

Many feed providers don't follow the state forums. There is also a forum for LIstener Support.

Holy crud, I had no idea I was coming across as defensive! That was not my intent at ALL! I really apologize if that is how it sounded. Please know that I never meant it to sound that way. Everyone one here has always been willing to help and offer advice, so I only have the most respect for all of you.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
The feed provider moved from the state so I believe it's down until someone else steps up to host.

Jim<

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
To everyone on the list,

I have submitted a request to provide this feed as soon as the currents providers 21 days of inactivity runs its course and they delete that account.

Currently I intend to provide ACSO1, Englewood PD 1, GWVPD 1 and Littleton PD 1. I intend to run it in stereo with Alpha tags. If there is any other agency that you might wish to be provided on the feed that is currently no offered on another area feed then let me know here or via a private message and I will add it to the list.

Regards,

David

KFeagin

Premium Subscriber
To everyone on the list,

I have submitted a request to provide this feed as soon as the currents providers 21 days of inactivity runs its course and they delete that account.

Currently I intend to provide ACSO1, Englewood PD 1, GWVPD 1 and Littleton PD 1. I intend to run it in stereo with Alpha tags. If there is any other agency that you might wish to be provided on the feed that is currently no offered on another area feed then let me know here or via a private message and I will add it to the list.

Regards,

David

A great big Thank You to David for offering to take over this feed.

Just out of curiosity, will you be doing ASCO on one channel and the city PDs on the other?

Kasey

Vsvalberg

Premium Subscriber
Thank you k0pwo!
My finace works for an agency on this channel and I have applied for one on this channel, so it has been so rough to not listen to the radio communications for this long! Do you know when the feed's 21 day period will be over and your's will be running?

THANK YOU!

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
I should have it up and running for voice tomorrow sometime and I will get it set up with afpha tags and such by the end of the weekend.

Vsvalberg

Premium Subscriber
k0pwo

Thank you again.
I need to learn to supply feeds such as this so that I don't have to beg everyone else, but in the meantime, you are awesome.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.