Whitley County EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim202

I was curious if anyone had figured out the repeater input channel for the new Whitley County EMS Frequency as of yet?

There seems to be something amiss with the information for Whitley County, KY. My guess is your looking at the frequency of 155.400 out for the EMS on license WPUB222. The FCC shows the license listing the frequency of 150.775 as the probable input, but the database lists it as 150.775. Just want to make sure we are both on the same page here.

Medic37766

The old frequency 155.4000 is expired and is no longer being used. The new Rx Frequency is 154.0550 with a PL of 225.7 and the input is different now.

Medic37766

I did a bit of scanning and have came up with an input frequency of 158.9475 with a PL of 225.7 for Whitley County EMS. That seems like an odd offset of +4.8925 but after getting a radio with what I know is the correct frequencies and setting beside it with my Home Patrol and working for a few minutes that's what I came up with.

trashman43

Kentucky DB Admin...
Database Admin
db updated, thanks

I did a bit of scanning and have came up with an input frequency of 158.9475 with a PL of 225.7 for Whitley County EMS. That seems like an odd offset of +4.8925 but after getting a radio with what I know is the correct frequencies and setting beside it with my Home Patrol and working for a few minutes that's what I came up with.

SCPD

QRT
Whitley County

Unlike UHF, there's really not a standard offset for VHF. I've seen them go from 1.5 to 5 Mhz apart, up and down, not in any even pattern.

I haven't been down that way in about 3 years, I thought last time I was there, the sheriff and the city was VHF, and the fire and rescue was UHF. Like you said, new radio system, eh?
What is digital in Whitley, anything? Someone said Corbin went digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.