536HP HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joczr2

I have somehow deleted everything from my BCD536HP scanner. Could anyone help me in reprogramming. Thanks.

Voyager

Did you have it "backed up" in Sentinel?

Did you have any FLs programmed?

joczr2

No sir. I was just doing an update with the Sentinel and have not ever used it and I think I may have checked the wrong box thinking the software would write everything new to it. I have had it two years so I figured it had some updating needed. The scanner says "scan mode, nothing to scan"

coolderb

No sir. I was just doing an update with the Sentinel and have not ever used it and I think I may have checked the wrong box thinking the software would write everything new to it. I have had it two years so I figured it had some updating needed. The scanner says "scan mode, nothing to scan"

Sounds like you may have just turned off the selections in the Select Lists to Monitor menu.

coolderb

How would I correct this?

Thanks so much

Not a problem. Try this:

Select Lists to Monitor This setting enables or disables your Favorites Lists, Search with Scan, and the Database for scanning. You must first enable each list here, before you can enable the quick key for the list or you will see Nothing to Scan. Note: You will also need to set a location to enable the Full Database.

Scroll to each Favorites List, the Full Database, or Search with Scan and press E/yes to enable or disable.
For Search with Scan, see also Search with Scan and Edit Custom Search.

Obtained from this very informative website: Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.