E-Comm (WARS) 700MHz NGRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCat

Premium Subscriber
wondering with my bcd436, were is the download for Sentinal for this system?
i am new user to this radio
thanks

mciupa

wondering with my bcd436, were is the download for Sentinal for this system?
i am new user to this radio
thanks

There won't be a Full Database upload in Sentinel until there are talkgroups listed for that system.

You could consider creating a new Favorite List in Sentinel yourself for this system in the meantime.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
There are no talkgroups in the system in the RR database, so the system won't be in the HP (Sentinel) database.

You can manually create the system in a favorites list and set it to ID Search so that the fact that there are no talkgroups won't matter. However, there's a couple of things wrong with the entries in the RR database:

1. The frequency 772.69373 in the first site ("QE Park") is invalid. It probably should be 772.69375.
2. The RFSS and Site values are invalid, though that's not important for scanners, which don't use RFSS and Site values. It's very likely that it's RFSS 1, site 1, not RFSS 0, site 101, and so on. There is no RFSS 0.

I'll submit that data to the RRDB.

dwc

Database Admin
1. The frequency 772.69373 in the first site ("QE Park") is invalid. It probably should be 772.69375.
2. The RFSS and Site values are invalid, though that's not important for scanners, which don't use RFSS and Site values. It's very likely that it's RFSS 1, site 1, not RFSS 0, site 101, and so on. There is no RFSS 0.

Thanks Jay.

We are still in the early days of figuring this one out.

Cheers,

dwC

Status
Not open for further replies.