Strong signal in Unitrunker, but nothing happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lammashta

Admittedly I am pretty new to Unitrunker, but I can not seem to get it to do anything when tuned into a pretty strong control channel. All of my settings are as they should be, and Unitrunker says it's decoding and that the signal health is 100, but I get no window.

https://youtu.be/1jFXRJF4414

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just not meant to be?

SCPD

QRT
Notice that it says "DMR" in the Protocol field (Decode section of the signal VCO). The program does not support DMR. I think DSD+ supports DMR.

Lammashta

I'm kind of embarasssed to admit this, but I gave it another shot this afternoon, and it worked pretty well. Turns out there's just not a lot of traffic except for school busses. Some voices were cutting out here and there, but I think that's just because I'm using the stock antenna.

Skud

Feed Provider
Middleville, MI-Barry County(Near G.R. & Ionia
I use DSD+ to stream provoice and yes a very strong signal is needed and a good processor with little usage. I have a core I3 which I have found is the lowest I would go with to use DSD+
I did nothing other than go from a core2duo to a core i3 and many of the errors went away.

Lammashta

I use DSD+ to stream provoice and yes a very strong signal is needed and a good processor with little usage. I have a core I3 which I have found is the lowest I would go with to use DSD+
I did nothing other than go from a core2duo to a core i3 and many of the errors went away.

Apparently my last post is still awaiting moderation. There was nothing wrong with the signal strength, and my processor is an overclocked I7-4930K (six cores). It turns out that it was just a really REALLY quiet night, and I wasn't patient enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.