Frequency lookup request

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I have been for years wanting to hear Loveland hoigh school's two-way radios and I have never been able to find a frequency. I live near the school and would like to hear them. Every single damn time I try to use the FCC website I have issues. Just look what it spit out.

4iKO1AO.jpg

So can someone find me a frequency that they use for their two-way radios?

County: Larimer

Edit- Okay, I used plain vanilla Chrome and was able to search. I only got three microwave callsigns. Interestingly the frequencies for those are not shown. Why is that?

Now I'm wondering if the school is using MURS?

When I went to that school all those years ago the radios looked like UHF. I even at lunch sat in the hallway with a scanner scanning the VHF and UHF band and found nothing.

Last edited:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
If you live close enough (within a few miles), just run a scanner in search mode across the UHF and VHF bands - IF they are using conventional radios in these bands, you should find them just by randomly searching around. The absence of a ULS listing doesn't necessarily mean anything, especially if they operate in GMRS/MURS/FRS. Of course, they could be using DMR as well.

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
AFAIK, only Longmont still has equipment running VHF. A rare few portable units handed out for special events, comms at the LPD/BSO shooting range, and the like. They do simulcast their DTRS dispatch on VHF, however. 156.10. If they're still listed, Loveland probably just has their VHF freqs as legacy leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.