KC Wireless business users

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The following was posted in the RadioReference Wiki by 17TLS02. Discussion topics like this really belong in the forums and not the Wiki. Thank you.

Some businesses in Columbia,Missouri use this system to communicate on but it is not used by some commercial companies. I do not know much about in Kansa City so if someone has some information about the system in Kansa City they can post it. (Last updated March 7th,2016)

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
KC Wireless TRS is a Passport LTR linked system.

They use a combination of EA licensed frequencies and regular YG/IG licensed B&I frequencies.

They have the major metro areas in Missouri and Kansas linked up to each other.

HH

17TLS02

Premium Subscriber
The following was posted in the RadioReference Wiki by 17TLS02. Discussion topics like this really belong in the forums and not the Wiki. Thank you.

Me and you have already talked about this. I am probably one of the only ones who submits information for you guys to put in so maybe I should just start keeping that information to myself.

BaLa

Me and you have already talked about this. I am probably one of the only ones who submits information for you guys to put in so maybe I should just start keeping that information to myself.
Seriously maybe this system...

Last time I was home I drove 70ml in search of the Holden site.
And got it submitted with talkpairs help.

I have submitted stuff from all kinds of different places all across the country.

QDP2012

Me and you have already talked about this.

Please check the date on the first post of this thread. It was created weeks ago. It's likely that most of your conversations with him happened after he moved the above information from the Wiki to this thread.

I am probably one of the only ones who submits information for you guys to put in so maybe I should just start keeping that information to myself.

Also, please keep in-mind that your intention to help by sharing your information, is appreciated; just as it is from the many other Wiki-contributors.

And, please keep in-mind that RR leaders have created guidelines so that each part of this website is most beneficial for as many people as possible. We all have to abide by the rules. One of those is that conversations belong in the forums, not in the Wiki.

It doesn't matter which one of us might accidentally step outside those bounds, (you, me, or anyone else), when it happens, the Wiki Admins are responsible for giving guidance to help the Wiki-editor understand the guidelines, and if necessary, to take direct-action to make necessary corrections.

I, too, have been given guidance via PMs from Wiki Admins, after making certain mistakes. The guidance has always been given in the spirit of helping me to do a better job at my tasks, and to make the Wiki a better place.

I recommend that you continue your conversation with W9BU in private, and try to take and follow the guidance given in the best spirit possible. This is a community. We all need to get-along as well as possible.

Thanks again for your intent to share information, and for your understanding.

Hope this helps,

Status
Not open for further replies.