Uniden service has my address wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcluster

I received my receipt confirmation email today and Uniden has entered my street name incorrectly. Hoping that Paul can get that corrected, otherwise I will try to call them on Monday.

SRO# 1996480

They have BEAT LN, it should be BEST LN.

This is for a 396XT repair.

Thank you Paul.

Ron Cluster
AC7TK

rcluster

An update on this:

I called Uniden Service on Monday the 14th and, after about a 24 minute wait, was connected to a support person. Gave her my correct street name and she said it would be corrected but that it would be a few hours before I would see the change on the website status page.

It's now a couple days later and the website status page still shows the wrong address.

Maybe another phone call if it hasn't been corrected by Friday? Anyone have any other recommendations?

If only people would proof read......sigh.......

wrath

Yeah wait for the radio to be lost on return and get a new one free from the company? Problem no problem

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

rcluster

Paul, can you help here?

That's a possibility I guess but I have no knowledge of what their policy is in such case. I would like to know that the address is corrected before they ship it, but it is now Friday the 18th and my street name is still wrong.

I'll sit on hold one more time on Monday if it isn't corrected by then. After that, I guess it's up to Uniden.

dmdx86

Premium Subscriber
Unless there is a street name actually called BEAT LN in your zip, it's almost certain that your package will arrive to your house with no problem whatsoever. These sorts of mistakes happen on a daily basis. I've had packages delivered to my house that were addressed to the wrong city without issues.

rcluster

Good point, I had not thought of that. Checking Google maps, it doesn't appear there is a Beat LN in Eugene at all.

Thanks, I'll relax a bit now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.