Byron PD + DSDPLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hey Guys & Ladies,

Around Peach County, Question for you if you listen to Peach Country - Byron on their NXDN system on DSDPLUS do you get a great signal for your area your currently listening at? I'm moving to Byron over by Hwy 247 and Centerville Rd and I only can pick up Peach County - Fire Dispatch and Sheriff on the Peach County analog system. Is Byron County only limited to a few miles away? I know structure height of the antenna and power output for the system has something to do with signal coming from the dispatch and officers while in transmit mode.

Last edited:

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Byron Ga. is in Peach county. There is no "Byron county" in Georgia. As far as the Peach co. nxdn system goes, I could only get scrambled sounding transmissions when I tried to monitor it a while back.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Byron county or Byron Ga?

Byron Ga. is in Peach county. There is no "Byron county" in Georgia. As far as the Peach co. nxdn system goes, I could only get scrambled sounding transmissions when I tried to monitor it a while back.

I meant Peach County sorry about that...I am back home in Florida for the time being until I offically move to that area. After I updated my integrated microphone to the newest firmware update it knocked out the settings for me to be able to listen to anything via DSDPLUS 1.074 I have all the right settings when it worked before. It shows the waves moving around when its picking up the digital signal but DSDPLUS isn't decoding or showing any information about what is being heard. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.