Stanislaus Regional 911 Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
I noticed today that Stanislaus Regional 911 has their new 800MHz trunked system online. When completed, it will have five sites simulcast over five frequencies and is phase 1 for now. It will serve the following agencies:

Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office (including their contacts of Hughson, Patterson, Riverbank and Waterford)
Modesto Police
Modesto Regional Fire Authority
City of Turlock (future)
City of Ceres (future)

Notes I have found said the completion of the system is scheduled to be May 23, 2016.

Stanislaus Regional 911 Trunking System, , California - Scanner Frequencies

Making this a sticky so others can add information regarding talkgroups, frequencies etc.

kma371

QRT
It's really weak at my home about 15mins north. Seems most of the towers are low level, buildings downtown and a few fire stations.

kma371

QRT
Noticed yesterday that Modesto Police are now active on the system. Appears to be a patch from their existing UHF frequency because the radio ID does not change. Just a heads up for those interested in the system and those who are able to monitor it.

DB was updated to reflect the changes.

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Noticed yesterday that Modesto Police are now active on the system. Appears to be a patch from their existing UHF frequency because the radio ID does not change. Just a heads up for those interested in the system and those who are able to monitor it.

DB was updated to reflect the changes.

It's actually very strong along the I-5 corridor as well. I scanned it the other night on my way south from the Bay Area but didn't catch any voice channels active. I caught it sometime the middle of last year as well, but didn't catch who it belonged to, so they've actually been online for at least a year now.

kma371

QRT
It's actually very strong along the I-5 corridor as well. I scanned it the other night on my way south from the Bay Area but didn't catch any voice channels active. I caught it sometime the middle of last year as well, but didn't catch who it belonged to, so they've actually been online for at least a year now.

Yeah I noticed over the past day, there hasn't been any voice activity. Logged a few more talkgroups and radios but nothing I was able to verify who they belonged to.

2k1typeSH

Premium Subscriber
Simulcast of Modesto PD Channel 2 (records channel) was on TGID 21603 today. Info submitted to database.

see7

Supposedly up to Tracy. Once all mobile radios are installed they will be shutting off UHF

kma371

QRT
I'm bummed my directional can't pick it up here in Yolo County. Guess it's time to make a trip down the valley to my remote scanner and reprogram it.

Wait a minute, I just saw this! Haha. Where is your remote located?

Status
Not open for further replies.