trunked mystery frequency in Clifton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Does anyone know whats on 452.300?It sounds like digital but Clifton's Hatzbollah is not digital and the scanner is not locking on it for some reason.DMR ?

W2SJW

Database Admin
If it sounds like this (similar to a 3600-baud trunk control channel that actually fluctuates), then yes, it's DMR.

Big deployments lately between 451-453 & 461-465 for DMR business users...

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
This threw me off too. I am getting a strong digital turbo signal also on 452.3000. Also not hearing Hatzolah via analog any longer I was sure they switched to turbo about 3-5 months ago when they added a third repeater pair to their license. Now their license shows only NFM 11K0F3E for emission on all their frequencies. However this does not mean they have not switched to Turbo despite the license.

K2OOL, if you stated they are still analog, they must have changed their DPLs again. If you have the DPL info please post.
Here are their 3 repeater transmit frequencies
I'll also monitor to see what I Come up with, If its DMR I'll use my CS750 to determine CC Number.

Thanks

Max

SCPD

QRT
DMR

Its running DMR 2 slots I cant decode it though,although I have no clue how to setup DSD+ yet I can see data.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Wow, nobody?

Have frequencies in my CS750 in "Monitor Mode" nothing yet. It could be me, I work odd hours and when I do listen, the frequencies are quiet. It's hit and miss right now.
Next project is to dig out an old scanner put a discriminator tap and run DSD+ software. However this will be later rather than sooner:roll:.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
I haven't heard or monitored anything yet except some co-channel users. Again it's my timing when I do listen/monitor its all manual. If I were running DSD+ plus software to a dedicated discriminator tapped receiver, I most likely would have this info within a 24hour period. Since I DO NOT have DSD+ etc, (perhaps in the future I will)

I have to rely on my fellow RR members to help out. Not an excuse either, Unless Lindsay changed the rules, as DB admin, I am not required to have it.

When and if I get information on this, I'll will post here and in the RR DB.
That's it!

W2SJW

Database Admin
Would you like a pair of SDR dongles (the new ones with the TXCO-stabilized receiver) at no charge? PM me your info if you are interested... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.