Creating Mode S reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
I use a USB dongle to feed Dump1090 for Windows. I use PlanePlotter and Virtual Radar Server.

I am looking for the easiest way to create reports that will show me: military flights that I captured today, OR only flights that I have marked as "interested" in the database, from a specific date, not from all time.

Besides PlanePlotter and VRS, I also have PlaneBase3 and PB Link3, although these programs seem overly complicated to use. (In fact, I don't use PlabeBase3 because I don't understand it.) I also have Active Display, but it seems that this program is no longer supported, as I believe the author passed away.

I have (sort of) created reports using VRS and PlaneBase 3, but these seem to be missing some information that should be appearing. (if I go to VRS and select reports and show today's flights, it tells me "No records were found".)

So what program can do what I want? What do you guys recommend?

frazpo

I use a USB dongle to feed Dump1090 for Windows. I use PlanePlotter and Virtual Radar Server.

I am looking for the easiest way to create reports that will show me: military flights that I captured today, OR only flights that I have marked as "interested" in the database, from a specific date, not from all time.

Besides PlanePlotter and VRS, I also have PlaneBase3 and PB Link3, although these programs seem overly complicated to use. (In fact, I don't use PlabeBase3 because I don't understand it.) I also have Active Display, but it seems that this program is no longer supported, as I believe the author passed away.

I have (sort of) created reports using VRS and PlaneBase 3, but these seem to be missing some information that should be appearing. (if I go to VRS and select reports and show today's flights, it tells me "No records were found".)

So what program can do what I want? What do you guys recommend?

You may want to try a forum more focused on just ads-b and Dump apps. There is a very active FB group that could prob help. You can also try the adsbexchange.com forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/476880835847288/

ADS-B Exchange – World's largest co-op of unfiltered flight data

Status
Not open for further replies.