Worcester Massachusetts Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

james93

Can any one tell me if the RadioShack PRO-651 Support's the Worcester Massachusetts Trunked System using the ARC-500 Software.
James93

james93

worcester Ma. Trunked System

The only reason I asked this question is that I don't hear them at all; I live between Springfield and Worcester. Ma.
James93

My location

Not in Hudson, but if I go to some spots in Northborough or a high place I can hear em. BC346XTC works great at pullin em in.

james93

Ok so That tells me that I am too far away or there transmitter is not at the Worcester airport or some other high location

james93

ecps92

Worcester is now a Zone/Site on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts P25 System

The EDAC for Worcester is now DOA, shut off last week

Eric
what happen to Worcester trunking system, there not on the RadioReference WebService any more can you explain, I don't understand what is going on.
James

james93

Worcester

how do I download Worcester Police, Fire, etc. (only) to an other scan list.
James

james93

Worcester Police,Fire, etc.

don't understand any of this, If I cant download it from RadioReference WebService.
James

ecps92

AS I don't use RR Web Services and program my systems manually, I Assume you select the Commonwealths System, just as you would have for Worcesters
don't understand any of this, If I cant download it from RadioReference WebService.
James

james93

Worster Police, Fire, etc.

yes I have downloaded commonwealth of Massachusetts/Project 25 and Massachusetts State Police/Motorola Trunk Systems. I can only here the (Motorola System) I am using a RadioShack PRO-651 With ARC-500 Software. Iam having a hard time understanding some of the term's used on RadioReference if I can downloaded it that will be great, like the old Worcester system that was available on the RR WebService.
James

james93

Worcester RR WebService

I think I will wait until Worcester becomes available on the RR WebService again , I will be reading for weeks on end, programming the scanner by hand that is the old way, I don't think the radio tech. program all their radios that way.

ecps92

Worcester will not become it's own again.
Same for Cambridge and Massport who retired their old stand-alone TRS's and joined the Commonwealth P25 TRS

The Radio system is a subset of the Commonwealths P25, where a specific Zone/Site is allocated to Worcester. The known Worcester TG's and Frequencies are listed in the link previously provided.
I think I will wait until Worcester becomes available on the RR WebService again , I will be reading for weeks on end, programming the scanner by hand that is the old way, I don't think the radio tech. program all their radios that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.