need medevac help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

hoping for some help on this one. this morning i started hearing "cooper 282 charlie hotel" on both the njsp trunk, medevac north tg, and monoc control helicopter frequency. i also heard a medevac job, to unknown where. requesting 4 helo's for 6 patient's ?.

scannersnstuff

thank you very much John. as of a few hour's ago "cooper 282 charlie hotel" was still on monoc's helo. fq. asking if monoc control was tracking them.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Going through my Unitrunker logs, I saw a few transmissions on the 700 side between 1 & 2pm yesterday using radio 66073. Maybe that was them.

Devilz311

I believe N282CH is going to be Cooper 1's permanent aircraft, which makes sense if they were talking to Monoc Control, as they are Cooper's dispatch center. After getting an inspection in Trenton yesterday o heard them back enroute to Millville Airport.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Cooper1

Hi
You say Cooper air one is dispatched by monoc ?
Is there a frequency they use down in south jersey area as they cover there and are based in Cumberland Co? If not what frequency do the use fo company ops and does the monoc freqs cover that far down into south jersey ?

scannersnstuff

philacop. try programming both 462.9625 and 462.9875 pl 210.7, into your radio. supposedly they are both simulcast's of monoc control's medevac operation's. supposedly the 462.9625 is off a tower in the toms river area. 462.9875 is off a tinton falls tower. i can absolutely confirm the .9875 one, for my area. thank you to everyone that helped out on this.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
cooper 1

Thanks pdfdems !!
Will try from the south end of Phila area, did you ever hear cooper air 1 on those frequencies ?
You would think they would have a frequency down in south jersey area as they are based in milville area and use cooper hospt in camden.

scannersnstuff

pacop - devilz311 stated that monoc control will now be cooper 1's dispatch center. yes, the other day i did hear them talking back and forth with monoc control about control flight following them.

Last edited by a moderator:

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Cooper 1

Does anyone know if Cooper 1 being dispatched by monoc is also being patched on another frequency somewhere in south jersey to have coverage way down there as I don't see the 462.9625 or 9875 being licensed anywhere down in that area as the program covers down there and is based in Cumberland co?

elias1988

Feed Provider
Cooper 1 is currently on an assignment and I haven't heard them on MONOC 1's channel just on the medevac south TG.

scannersnstuff

i concur with what Elias said. i have monoc one's channel in my scan sequence, and also as one of my "guard channel's" in a second scanner, scanning only a few frequencies. i have not heard cooper 1 there since the hope nj accident,a few week's ago.

Devilz311

Did Atlantic replace Air-2 or just do away with the callsign?
They ended their contract with PHI who provided the helicopter and pilot. They started a new contract with Metro Aviation, and at the same time ended the partnership with Atlantic. The Paramedics are now employed by Inspira. On the first day of operations with metro they changed the callsign to Cooper1

philacop

Premium Subscriber
cooper one

Do you know what frequency they use now for company/ inter hosp transportation as recent posts say they were being dispatched by Monoc but were not being heard on 462.9625 which they used weeks ago ?
maybe using something down in south jersey now as thats where they are based and would make sense coverage wise.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
The new Cooper 1 has a 700 radio,so you guys in South Jersey will probably get the South Medevac channel on the ICS System.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Cooper one

We hear them talking to medevac south on the state system but were trying to figure out the company frequency for inter transfers and operational stuff ect as monoc im told dispatches and tracks cooper one flights as they are based in cumberland co, millville airport and woul cover much of southern new jersey.
Members on this site have said that they have not heard cooper one on the monoc dispatch frequency 462.9625 for a few weeks now but heard them on the state medevac tg. They have to be using another frequency or one down in the southern part of the state for coverage.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
I use to hear them on the Millville airport CRAF channel (123.65) Have not heard them there recently either unless there using there tail number which I am unaware of .

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Cooper one

Has anyone lately heard cooper air one being dispatched or flight tracked on MONOC medevac frequency?
others posted they have not heard them on the frequency but heard them checking in on the state 800 medevac south talkgroup. They have to be using something maybe a site in South Jersey now

Status
Not open for further replies.