Can I transfer feed owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subliminal87

I currently have a feed. I would like to transfer it as someone I know can host it later next month.

Is there any way to do that? or just list in the status that it is being discontinued and being transferred later.

Some people found out that I host it, so if the feed is offline for a few mins (my router likes randomly lose the connection) I get a bunch of irritated off people messaging me on Facebook. So it's not worth the hassle. So I found someone else locally who can host it.

richtidd

Database Admin
I currently have a feed. I would like to transfer it as someone I know can host it later next month.

Is there any way to do that? or just list in the status that it is being discontinued and being transferred later.

Some people found out that I host it, so if the feed is offline for a few mins (my router likes randomly lose the connection) I get a bunch of irritated off people messaging me on Facebook. So it's not worth the hassle. So I found someone else locally who can host it.

Yes

Simply submit a help request via the HELP tab of your feed page asking us to transfer your feed to another user.

You will need to supply that user name.

They will first need to create a BCFY account.

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
Some people found out that I host it, so if the feed is offline for a few mins (my router likes randomly lose the connection) I get a bunch of irritated off people messaging me on Facebook. So it's not worth the hassle.

Uhm, grow a thicker skin. Tell those people to go eff themselves and block them, because they don't own the feed - if they don't like it, they can go buy their own scanner. For a while I had right in my feed description that I would not tolerate any further bi+ching or complaining about how I should administrate my feed, and if anyone else complained about stupid things I'd take it down permanently. I have not received a complaint since.

Status
Not open for further replies.