Looking for frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman6923

I'm new here, so if this is in the wrong forum, please advise or move to the correct forum to find the answers I need. Thanks!

I searched the frequency guide on radio reference and do not see the frequencies listed for: Badger Bus Lines Inc.

I say frequencies because I know they have multiple branches that each use their own channel. Here's what I know:

Badger Bus uses the LTR trunking system and use Kenwood radios. They have locations in Madison and Verona.

Their yellow bus have 2 channels: pupil transportation and Charters

They have vans and white buses that are for their Spec Ed department and also charters..there should be 2 frequencies for this

Also they're contracted with Madison Metro. This is another Frequency.

Lastly, madison has a separate frequency for their Coach Buses.

Verona is new this year...Badger Bus took over for first student. They have 2 or 3 operations here..yellow bus, spec ed and charters.

They use the trunking system, so I'm not sure if the frequencies I seek are listed for premium members only or if since they use a trunking system, are their frequencies even available for scanners? I've done Internet searches for frequencies, but only come up with a Badger Bus in Washburn County. I doubt that is their frequencies. I used to work for Badger Bus, so this is how I got my information. I hope to get the answers I seek.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

CrabbyMilton

Check under Dane County in the trunked section. I think you'll find what you're looking for.
Keep in mind that at least the coaches could use the MURS frequencies since those buses often go out of repeater range so they can talk to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.