Removing ALL my feeds **Please Read**

Status
Not open for further replies.

one11sgt

I am going to be moving in the next few months. Subsequently, I will be taking all my feeds offline. I posting this in case anyone else would like to take over any of the feeds. Please reply or PM me if you want to take over a feed/s and I will have the admins transfer control to you. The list of my feeds are below. Thanks.

NYC- Bronx
-------------------
NYPD Zone 11 42, 44 Pct

NYPD Zone 13 46, 48 Pct

NYPD Zone 14 47, 49 Pct

NYPD Zone 15 50, 52 Pct

NY - Westchester
---------------------------------
Westchester County Police

NYSP Troop K Hawthorne

Mt Pleasant and Pleasantville PD

Scarsdale and MTA PD

cpetraglia

I am going to be moving in the next few months. Subsequently, I will be taking all my feeds offline. I posting this in case anyone else would like to take over any of the feeds. Please reply or PM me if you want to take over a feed/s and I will have the admins transfer control to you. The list of my feeds are below. Thanks.

NYC- Bronx
-------------------
NYPD Zone 11 42, 44 Pct

NYPD Zone 13 46, 48 Pct

NYPD Zone 14 47, 49 Pct

NYPD Zone 15 50, 52 Pct

NY - Westchester
---------------------------------
Westchester County Police

NYSP Troop K Hawthorne

Mt Pleasant and Pleasantville PD

Scarsdale and MTA PD
I think it would be wise to leave them off line as everyone knows there is a mounting effort to stop all of them. They are causing more and more agencies to move to encryption. I along with many others are not willing to loose our hobby without going down with a fight. That's all I have to say for now. This may get me banned unfairly, but so be it.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.