DSD+ Fastlane 2.5 (QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
The last Fastlane release I received was 1.114 could someone take a look and see if I am going to get the DSD+ Fastlane 2.5 release
Steve

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
The last Fastlane release I received was 1.114 could someone take a look and see if I am going to get the DSD+ Fastlane 2.5 release
Steve

You probably will if you make sure you aren't using a garbage mail service. If you are having trouble receiving the emails, the author states that you should get Gmail or Yahoo address because he hasn't had issues sending to those domains. Anything else might be hit/miss.

Otherwise, it goes without saying [and I'm sure you'll feel insulted at the suggestion because I probably would too], but you should check your spam folder or any folders that you specifically set up to trigger on specific message rules, just in case it ended up there.

m

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
PS: The last time, FL updates went out in two batches due to Gmail throttling. So maybe you are in the second batch.

M

cobraDIHO

mtindor is correct. The DSDPlus team sends out the update in two batches over two consecutive days to keep Gmail from going bonkers. You'll see your copy before the day is over.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replys

You probably will if you make sure you aren't using a garbage mail service. If you are having trouble receiving the emails, the author states that you should get Gmail or Yahoo address because he hasn't had issues sending to those domains. Anything else might be hit/miss.

Otherwise, it goes without saying [and I'm sure you'll feel insulted at the suggestion because I probably would too], but you should check your spam folder or any folders that you specifically set up to trigger on specific message rules, just in case it ended up there.

m

:) Thanks for the information, I did not know they sent the Fastlane out in two batches, I just checked my email and the Fastlane update was sitting there, Again thanks for the reply's. Also thanks to the DSD+ team for all there hard work with all the updates to this great program.
Steve

therealjlh

Does anyone know if it is possible to restrict DSD+ to only decode specified talk groups and automatically ignore everything else.

without having to manually lock/out the other Talk groups.

I am hoping for a way to do this without having to hold dsd+ manually

if not i would like to make a feature request for such.

slicerwizard

The help text lists T/t Adjust voice monitoring threshold, so make the groups you want to hear higher priority than the default (which is 50), so let's say 40, then set the threshold to 45...

therealjlh

According to the documents that came with current public release, T/t are used for adding time stamps to the log files.

however pressing t while running dsdplus set the threshold and it appears to be working but it was defaulted to 95 will the change hold if i restart or will it need to be done ever time i launch the app.

Last edited:

cg

Premium Subscriber
Decoder Options and Active Keys are two different things.
-T and -t within a command line or batch file are for time stamps. T/t as an Active Key is to Adjust voice monitoring threshold.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.