New Trunked System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerGuys

It sounds like there is a new trunked system LTR in the Bridgeton NJ or surrounding areas?

Here are the frequencies,

It sounds like its a shared system with the Bridgeton Board of Education's buses and a taxi cab service?

A talk group which sounds like the buses are 019002. All the rest heard sound like taxi cab pick ups all around the Cumberland county area and North so far? Another talk group heard sounds like a taxi cab service 01904, 01919? It sounds like a LTR system?

If anybody else knows how to submit this trunked system to the database please do! I believe Bridgeton Board Of Education owns the system?

Thanks In Advance for everybody's help! God Bless All!

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
It's not exactly new, It's been around for a couple years, I have never heard the buses, mostly taxis and a lot of it is in Spanish which I don't understand, so I do't listen to it much.

RBFD415

I'm too far out to hear Bridgeton, but curious on how many commercial 900 systems we still have active in NJ as LTR or other NON-DMR system (that can be monitored!?)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I'm too far out to hear Bridgeton, but curious on how many commercial 900 systems we still have active in NJ as LTR or other NON-DMR system (that can be monitored!?)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PSE&G still is quite active on their 900 MHz smartnet system.

Status
Not open for further replies.