Orlando Citrus Bowl frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

I searched the FCC database for frequencies used at the newly renovated Orlando Citrus Bowl stadium and could not find any frequencies or systems assigned. I tried searching both the stadium name or City of Orlando (since it's operated by them). I was looking for a similar Capacity Plus system like the Amway Center uses. Or even conventional analog or Mototrbo repeaters. The closest match for the stadium are 5 simplex frequencies with 7K60FXE emission (Mototrbo digital voice).

Thanks!

ecps92

Unless they are leasing, for now, from a local Radio Shop
The other is one of those hard to find Part 22 (454 Mhz) Market licenses

Happy Hunting

Hi All,

I searched the FCC database for frequencies used at the newly renovated Orlando Citrus Bowl stadium and could not find any frequencies or systems assigned. I tried searching both the stadium name or City of Orlando (since it's operated by them). I was looking for a similar Capacity Plus system like the Amway Center uses. Or even conventional analog or Mototrbo repeaters. The closest match for the stadium are 5 simplex frequencies with 7K60FXE emission (Mototrbo digital voice).

Thanks!

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi Bill,

They possibly can be leasing. I have to take a trip up there during an event. The Part 22 454 MHz freqs are basically used for another system.

thanks!

trooper890

Florida Citrus Sports used to have UHF simplex comms on site, in the old days.

Not sure what they have moved off to. I would second the rental potential. Nearly sure it would be MOTOTRBO or maybe NXDN. Analog is dying a *quick* death in that segment.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi Trooper, then maybe they are using the 5 simplex frequencies with the 7K0FXE (Mototrbo) emissions after all. I was assuming they would be using repeaters like other major stadiums do.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.