Question WWW Stream vs App

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for RR--Broadcastify personnel. Why for example in Kansas City Mo. on the Broadcastify app the "Kansas City, Southern Platte and Raytown Fire" is present, but not on the actual Broadcastify website with the other feeds for the area?

Ah, one of your Admins set me straight, It is not showing up under Jackson Co Missouri, It is showing up under Platte Co Mo. But Raytown Mo is in Jackson Co MO. So I do apologize, but it is kinda misleading to have 2 different counties under the same feed, and there worlds apart from each other, city wise not county wise. Southern Platte is by KMCI and Raytown is all the way over by Royals stadium.

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
If a feed is providing coverage for two counties, it should be showing up under both counties on the site.

richtidd

Database Admin
Ah, one of your Admins set me straight, It is not showing up under Jackson Co Missouri, It is showing up under Platte Co Mo. But Raytown Mo is in Jackson Co MO. So I do apologize, but it is kinda misleading to have 2 different counties under the same feed, and there worlds apart from each other, city wise not county wise. Southern Platte is by KMCI and Raytown is all the way over by Royals stadium.

I added the feed to Jackson County.
I will show in both counties now.

Status
Not open for further replies.