DCFD Talkgroup 0B3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiffler308

I recently started monitoring DC Fire, but I think that I am missing the channel "zero bravo three." I don't see this channel. Is it on there under a different name? Does anybody have the TGID for this channel? Thanks

rnehls

Premium Subscriber
0B3

Talkgroup 0B3 is TGID 720. The problem you are going to run into is that only the main zone of DCFD which include talkgroups 01, 03 etc is broadcast in the clear. Zone 0B, 0C and so on are encrypted.

dtscho

Database Admin
Slightly off-topic from the original post, but do you have the full line-up of DCFD talkgroups? I'd like to add the names to the database, even if they are encrypted. Thanks.

Dave

Stiffler308

Talkgroup 0B3 is TGID 720. The problem you are going to run into is that only the main zone of DCFD which include talkgroups 01, 03 etc is broadcast in the clear. Zone 0B, 0C and so on are encrypted.

I see, thank you. I thought that they only went to encrypted channels on certain incidents. So any time they're operating on a "zero-letter" talkgroup, it is encrypted? Thank you for the clarification!

beastieboy101

I see, thank you. I thought that they only went to encrypted channels on certain incidents. So any time they're operating on a "zero-letter" talkgroup, it is encrypted? Thank you for the clarification!

Try this page for a description of DCFD radio zones. This is from the old P16 system; but it still can be used to understand how the radio zones are put together. This table should be pretty close to what the P25 system is using now.

Washington, DC (Project 16) Radio Zones - The RadioReference Wiki

PJH

Premium Subscriber
I went in and changed the whole database. The information that was submitted was incorrect and outdated. The current as seen is is known to be correct.

Please verify all information before making a submission for any radio system. Many other websites and resources may be fairly out of date. Also as a reminder that information from other websites may not be cut/pasted and submitted to radioreference. All submissions must be verified by the submitter and not contain FCC only data.

This helps maintain the quaility and integrity of the database.

Thanks.

DC AMR

How is AMR dispatched in D.C.? I don't hear them on DCFD's P25 system. Thanks for any information you can provide!

Status
Not open for further replies.