Where are TX VMED freq in DB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieD210

Premium Subscriber
Heard Schertz Fire support a AirLive LZ and they told dispatch that they would work with the aircraft on VMED 28.
I searched the Texas database Common/Shared and Medevac and can't find a listing for the VMED freq. I had the Medevac channels programmed in my scanner but never heard any communication between SFD and LF.
I remember seeing them (VMED) at some point but can't find them any more. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
Heard Schertz Fire support a AirLive LZ and they told dispatch that they would work with the aircraft on VMED 28.
I searched the Texas database Common/Shared and Medevac and can't find a listing for the VMED freq. I had the Medevac channels programmed in my scanner but never heard any communication between SFD and LF.
I remember seeing them (VMED) at some point but can't find them any more. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
That's a national interop frequency as specified in the NIFOG. Database is Nationwide --> Interoperability Interoperability Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

FrankieD210

Premium Subscriber
Doh!!!!

Thanks guys!!!
I knew I saw them in there someplace but CRS is getting bad so I couldn't remember where they were!!!!!

jbsarandolphmonitor

Air band monitoring JBSA-Randolph
Airlife doesn't have a radio that works on the LCRA P25 system. Airlife would be the only thing you would hear on 155.3400 Mhz. I live just down the street from where they went. You would have to be right in the area to hear people on the ground.

Don

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
VMed28 is used pretty commonly across the state for life flight - ground communications. In addition to the conventional channel, some departments, such as those near me, have a VMed28 patch to their trunked systems, so you can get in on the action that way as well (which make it nice, since you don't have to scan trunked + conventional).

jbsarandolphmonitor

Schertz uses Vmed28 when Airlife comes to the area. I don't think the LCRA has a TG for Vmed28. If they do I have never seen it.

Don

jbsarandolphmonitor

Schertz does have a tg on the LCRA P25 system that is patched to a VHF frequency. It is called SZ EMS1. Tg 12098 is patch to 156.015 MHz. They used to talk to Airlife on that tg. I don't know why they stopped doing that.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.