Orange County NY P25 Upgrade Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Interesting mentioning the Hudson Valley Consortium...building a system like up in the Syracuse area would make a lot of sense down here in the Valley.

trauma74

Someone just told me the other day that project will not be completed until 2020. That is a long time. I wonder what the delays are. All of the equipment that the County purchased will probably be obsolete by then!

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
FF153....I'll fold. Judging by their progress to date, 2020 actually seems more of a certainty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys, guess I will keep my EDACS radio for now.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Just because EDACS is end of life doesn't mean that parts are not readily available. And if NYCOMCO has paying subscribers month after month leasing on the system, I'm sure they will milk them to the day the County flips the switch on the 700 TRS.

trauma74

Just because EDACS is end of life doesn't mean that parts are not readily available. And if NYCOMCO has paying subscribers month after month leasing on the system, I'm sure they will milk them to the day the County flips the switch on the 700 TRS.

Signal Zero,

NYCOMCO would never milk anyone!

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

They just take parts from other sites!

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
There was a time when Arden went down to 3 channels (one control and two voice) because they needed parts for another site. Then a few law enforcement users started getting busy signals on PTT. OOPS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.