2016 Fire Frequency Update available

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
Where does this info come from? Is this just someone who created an app?

hpycmpr

Based on info in the URL above it's created for the San Bernardino County Fire Dept. It includes frequencies for mutual aid wildfire events and I presume that it follows the programing in their radios. It provides frequency info for SoCal counties from San Diego to Kern and beyond including Cal Fire and USFS for 2016 fire season, which is why I put it under CA rather than LA/Inland Empire. Also some law channels. Very extensive.

Steve

hpycmpr

The above URL tells all I know of them. They create apps for fire and military.
Steve

The original data is collected from area fire departments through fire working groups, if that is what you mean.

f40ph

Feed Provider
I wouldn't make any changes based on freqs in that app. Not until someone on RR can confirm hearing something valid on them.

kma371

QRT
Yea that's why I was asking if this was some official list. We won't be adding anything from that until it gets verified :)

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
It looks like someone got ahold of the updated and unredacted FIRESCOPE MACS 441-1 frequency listing.
The XSD listing looks reasonably accurate.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
Force Readiness is either a firefighter, fire department employee, or someone hired to program radios. They have a TMAC app for LA County that is ripped from their paper document. So accurate they've ruffled feathers in multiple departments, including law enforcement.

SCPD

QRT
Yea that's why I was asking if this was some official list. We won't be adding anything from that until it gets verified :)
I thought RR policy for database submissions is exactly that, a submission so why would you care if it's verified or not?

SCPD

QRT
Why would we care if it's verified? Do I really need to answer that?
Yes !
it's only a link not a submission for RR Database. Since when does RR DB admins go trolling for frequency or talk group Information from other sources ?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I thought RR policy for database submissions is exactly that, a submission so why would you care if it's verified or not?

God-almighty please tell me you are not this ignorant.
Database info being verified separates us from crappy sources of info like Interceptradio.
Marshall KE4ZNR

mikegilbert

MHz so good
God-almighty please tell me you are not this ignorant.
Database info being verified separates us from crappy sources of info like Interceptradio.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Oh, Marshall. You have quite the vivid imagination.

That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Is that why there's an imaginary trunking system and plenty of incorrect conventional frequencies from all over the US in the RR database? They only exist on Intercept as bait, which RR took.

RR is known for blindly copying (stealing) content from Intercept and other sites. The fictitious trunking system and conventional frequencies prove that point and render your baseless petty attack completely worthless.

ecps92

Peanuts, Popcorn, Tin-Foil

Just like the FOLKS (members) who blindly submit FCC Data without actually Validating use, there are Members who make submissions of data, obviously taken from other sites.

To paint, with a spray painter, RR as stealing is a laugh :lol: and a half :p

IF there is bad data, how about you send sometime and make a submission to correct it, ? eh ?

Oh, Marshall. You have quite the vivid imagination.

That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Is that why there's an imaginary trunking system and plenty of incorrect conventional frequencies from all over the US in the RR database? They only exist on Intercept as bait, which RR took.

RR is known for blindly copying (stealing) content from Intercept and other sites. The fictitious trunking system and conventional frequencies prove that point and render your baseless petty attack completely worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.