Lakes Region EMS into Wisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Morning folks,

As of a year and a half ago, Saint Croix Valley EMS (Saint Croix Falls / Milltown, WI.) is managed by Lakes Region EMS (based in North Branch). I always hear the SCV units communicating with their Dispatch (Forest Lake Dispatch (North Dispatch 2044), when in Amery, etc. Going off of what Chisago County's control channels and coverage map shows, what tower are they running off of? Is there a way we'd be able to find out, and get it up on Radio Reference? There is a tower in Saint Croix Falls, but, it's not listed on the coverage map for Chisago.

Thanks!

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
The Saint Croix Falls tower is part of simulcast site 1-06... I adjusted the footprint of that site to show to the east further... That's about all I can do about the site issue... The 2044 group is set for system wide so you should hear it if it is on 1-06....

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
The Saint Croix Falls tower is part of simulcast site 1-06... I adjusted the footprint of that site to show to the east further... That's about all I can do about the site issue... The 2044 group is set for system wide so you should hear it if it is on 1-06....

Very good. Thank you!!

MNEMT1

I don't know if this changes anything, but LREMS is moving their dispatch services to a different dispatch center in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.