CTCSS TONES..

Status
Not open for further replies.

giguchan

Premium Subscriber
Hey all,
Does anyone have the RX tone for the Gordon heights FD? 460.0250 I think it's high time i used it.. getting tired of CT or who ever it is locking up my scanner.

I also have the same question about the Terryville FD 464.5750- same problem.. I didn't see this frequency listed in the DB. Could i have missed it? or did i just not look hard enough?

Thanks for all of the help.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Depending on your scanner it should show you when you are scanning/searching. Sorry I can't help with the tone though.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
Are your sure that's a Gordon Heights freq? The DB lists it with a call sign licensed to East Quogue FD.
What GHFD traffic have you heard on that freq?

Last edited:

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
460.0250 shows Gordon Heights and Centereach both with 82.5 and East Quogue 100.0 on W2lie

giguchan

Premium Subscriber
Hey there,
There was an error on my part... I thought that frequency was used exclusively by the TFD as a working frequency... I was told recently that that frequency is licensed to the comsewogue school district.They use it for a security channel after school hours(image listening to how much fun that would be).During the day it's used as a"Johnny left his mittens on the bus.. or little sally forgot her lunch money".. crap like that.

Since i'm not home during the day I locked it out. I was also told that either 031 or 032 might work

Status
Not open for further replies.