Miami-Dade Police talkgroups....

Status
Not open for further replies.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
While reviewing the database, I'm noticing some incorrect entries as well as information lacking regarding departments dispatched by Dade County on the MDPD and MUN talkgroups. In order to submit updated informaton, I need help confimring what I have so far,,,,

MDPD 1 - Miami Lakes "Mike"
MDPD 2 - Northside "North"
MDPD 3 - Midwest "Delta"
MDPD 4 - Cutler Ridge "Charlie" and "Florida City"
MDPD 5 - Kendall "23xx" and "South Miami"
MDPD 6 - Intracoastal "India", "Sunny Isles", "Golden Beach" and "Miami Shores"
MDPD 7 - MIA "Airport"
MDPD 8 - Hammocks

"North Miami Beach' on their own talkgroup

MUN PD 2 - "North Miami", "Biscayne Park", "Bal Harbour" (also being told Miami Gardens and North Bay Village are here but I have not heard them if anyone can confirm)

MUN PD 3 - "Doral", "Sweetwater" and "Hialeah Gardens"

FIU PD on their own TG.
Micco PD on their own TG.
Pinecrest PD on their own TG.

I know there are others (such as the City talkgroups as well), but I have not been able to confirm them if anyone can chime in,

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
Cutler Bay & Palmetto Bay

Cutler Bay & Palmetto Bay are on District 4 Cutler Ridge.
Miami Gardens has their own talkgroups.
However every municipalities base monitors Muni-2.
Miami Lakes is on District 1. District 1 is no longer called Miami Lakes. It is called Northwest.

While reviewing the database, I'm noticing some incorrect entries as well as information lacking regarding departments dispatched by Dade County on the MDPD and MUN talkgroups. In order to submit updated informaton, I need help confimring what I have so far,,,,

MDPD 1 - Miami Lakes "Mike"
MDPD 2 - Northside "North"
MDPD 3 - Midwest "Delta"
MDPD 4 - Cutler Ridge "Charlie" and "Florida City"
MDPD 5 - Kendall "23xx" and "South Miami"
MDPD 6 - Intracoastal "India", "Sunny Isles", "Golden Beach" and "Miami Shores"
MDPD 7 - MIA "Airport"
MDPD 8 - Hammocks

"North Miami Beach' on their own talkgroup

MUN PD 2 - "North Miami", "Biscayne Park", "Bal Harbour" (also being told Miami Gardens and North Bay Village are here but I have not heard them if anyone can confirm)

MUN PD 3 - "Doral", "Sweetwater" and "Hialeah Gardens"

FIU PD on their own TG.
Micco PD on their own TG.
Pinecrest PD on their own TG.

I know there are others (such as the City talkgroups as well), but I have not been able to confirm them if anyone can chime in,

Jan please forgive me - but i still dont understand why you dont submit all the info you have so that the RR database can be updated correctly??? I know in the past you were not too happy with the time it took for your submitted info to be uploaded. You are the only with allmost 100% correct info on all TG´s

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Thanks Jan. I accidentally hit he "skip" button on my PSR and locked out the talkgroup. Getting old....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracker

I haven't used my PSR 800 in about a year or so n it now won't scan Miami Dade (EDACS?)
It did pick up the city of Miami n Miami beach (Motorola)
SO I decided to update the frequencies n firmware (2.0 as of June 4th) n now it only picks up city of Miami!
I have n 800 MHz radio shack antenna n it's always picked these up......(I live in west Kendall area of Miami Dade)
I even tried to download it again to a new scan list. But nothing......?
What could be goin on....?

Tracker

I tried reprogramming it using the Brouse Library on the scanner, but it won't pick up anything.......do I need to turn something on.....in the scanner?

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Signal-Zero did you submit the updates to the database?

Submitting now....here is the breakdown from monitoring

MDPD 1 Northwest (Miami Lakes) "Mike", "Opa-Locka"
MDPD 2 Northside "North"
MDPD 3 Midwest "Delta", "West Miami", "Virginia Gardens"
MDPD 4 Cutler Ridge "Charlie", "Florida City" "Cutler Bay", "Palmetto Bay", "Homestead"
MDPD 5 Kendall, "South Miami"
MDPD 6 Intracoastal "India", "Sunny Isles", "Golden Beach", "Miami Shores"
MDPD 7 MIA "Airport"
MDPD 8 Hammocks (West)

MUN PD 2 "Miami Gardens", "North Miami", "Bal Harbour", "Surfside", "Biscayne Park", "North Bay Village"
MUN PD 3 "Doral", "Sweetwater", "Hialeah Gardens"
NMB PD "North Miami Beach"
PINECRST PD "Pinecrest"

Tracker

Submitting now....here is the breakdown from monitoring

MDPD 1 Northwest (Miami Lakes) "Mike", "Opa-Locka"
MDPD 2 Northside "North"
MDPD 3 Midwest "Delta", "West Miami", "Virginia Gardens"
MDPD 4 Cutler Ridge "Charlie", "Florida City" "Cutler Bay", "Palmetto Bay", "Homestead"
MDPD 5 Kendall, "South Miami"
MDPD 6 Intracoastal "India", "Sunny Isles", "Golden Beach", "Miami Shores"
MDPD 7 MIA "Airport"
MDPD 8 Hammocks (West)

MUN PD 2 "Miami Gardens", "North Miami", "Bal Harbour", "Surfside", "Biscayne Park", "North Bay Village"
MUN PD 3 "Doral", "Sweetwater", "Hialeah Gardens"
NMB PD "North Miami Beach"
PINECRST PD "Pinecrest"

How do I upload this to my 800?

Still missing to be updated in the RR database are the following TG´s:
15053 to 15070 - probably unencrypted TAC 1 for each station / mun but that is only a guess
30070 to 30083 and 30097 to 30105 - all encrypted but it would be nice to have the description / alphatags for those TG´s
There are also a lot of 27xxx that needs to be identified - but they are also encrypted all of them.

If someone are having info regarding those TG´s - please share it with the rest of us :)

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
Still missing to be updated in the RR database are the following TG´s:
15053 to 15070 - probably unencrypted TAC 1 for each station / mun but that is only a guess
30070 to 30083 and 30097 to 30105 - all encrypted but it would be nice to have the description / alphatags for those TG´s
There are also a lot of 27xxx that needs to be identified - but they are also encrypted all of them.

If someone are having info regarding those TG´s - please share it with the rest of us :)
I'll check but if I remember correctly, and if things haven't changed, all station TAC 1 channels are encrypted. I don't remember them having any station/district TAC 1 channels in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.