RadioShack Pro 651 Problems Receiving MARCS-IP Warren County

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine

I'm having problems receiving the MARCS-IP Warren County site from a monitoring location in the Fairfield area. Just like the MARCS-IP Butler site, I'm getting full signal strength and hits on talkgroups, but no audio or some slight garbling audio. I've tried everything but can't get it to work. I can only receive Cincinnati, Hamilton County, and the other MARCS-IP Warren site that LCI uses.

Ever since the rebanding, I can't even receive the Montgomery county system on the new frequencies.

Before I sell this scanner, can some check my programming in case I made some sort of error.

MARCS-IP Warren county

Type: P25 Auto

Site Frequencies: 858.2375 858.7625 859.2375 859.7625 773.05625 773.55625

L/Out: Off

Atten: Off (Turning it on makes no difference)

Narrow FM: Off (Turning it on makes no difference)

AudioBoost: Off

Dwell: 0

DIG AGC: On

SuperTrack: Off (Turning it on makes no difference)

Multi-Site: Off

T Tables: Default

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Most likely multipath issues with receiving multiple Warren County towers at your location near Fairfield. Not sure what if anything you can do about. What are you using for an antenna?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

wolverine

Most likely multipath issues with receiving multiple Warren County towers at your location near Fairfield. Not sure what if anything you can do about. What are you using for an antenna?

RadioShack 800 MHz antenna.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Have you tried to change antennas? If so then could just be your location.

wolverine

I fear it is my location. I'll most likely sell it and put the money towards some Xbox One games. I'll get more enjoyment from that then the problems I'm having with this scanner.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Do you have Warren County's 800 MHz site frequencies mixed together with the Lebanon site 700 MHz frequencies? (That's the way it reads to me above) If so, that may be a problem right there. You need to separate them as two different sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.