NJICS Town/Agency Feed Requests??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizz306

Premium Subscriber
I'm working on a side project using an RTLSDR dongle which is driving OP25 (through a VM on my Mac Mini Server), and stream it via Broadcastify.

Plenty of testing to do, and I want to ensure that this will run as a stable platform prior to actually creating a feed. I'm currently using OP25 on my Windows box in a VM to monitor Somerset and NJICS with great success - it trunk tracks the systems very well and both FDMA and TDMA talk groups are decoded beautifully.

I'm in Scotch Plains, so was thinking about adding a Westfield PD/FD feed seeing as how they just went over to NJICS. However, I'm open to setting up a feed for any agency/town that is on the Union County simulcast. Any requests on what would be most appreciated by the RR community?

MARTY187

Premium Subscriber
Request for Linden Police

I would be interested in a feed for Linden, as reception in Linden is usually quite poor on my Whistler 1095, for some reason, as others have mentioned in other forum posts.

Thank you for considering putting some towns on the air.

jblock56

Premium Subscriber
Westfield

Westfield would be much appreciated. Thanks so much for doing this!!

jblock56

Premium Subscriber
After spending many hours tweeking my newly acquired RS 668 to no avail I surely hope you are able to provide this Westfield feed. I have been listening to Westfield PD, FD and EMS for decades and figured getting a Radio Shack 668 would do the trick. If I am outside, in the right place, at the right time, I can get bits of transmissions, but pretty much P25 Phase 2 seems to be something this scanner cannot handle. Seems many others have found monitoring these transmissions confounding.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.