Dodgers Stadium Capactity Plus TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Dodgers Stadium Capacity Plus TRS

Hey All,

I was tuning through the bands with DSDPlus and found what I believe to be a frequency for the Dodgers. Mainly talking about parking and assisting a disabled person to their seat. Also hearing restaurant-type operations. They have a game tonight at 7:10.

WQIG614
Cap+ Site 1 Channel 1/2? 452.7875 CC:0
Cap+ Site 1 Channel 3/4 451.4000 CC:0
Cap+ Site 1 Channel 5/6 unknown CC:

TG's heard:103, 104, 105, 108

I am gonna keep working on this and see what else I can put together.

Mark

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
Hey All,

I was tuning through the bands with DSDPlus and found what I believe to be a frequency for the Dodgers. Mainly talking about parking and assisting a disabled person to their seat. Also hearing restaurant-type operations. They have a game tonight at 7:10.

WQIG614

Mark

Looks like they are using some of the old conventional freqs listed here

Attractions & Amusement Parks Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Might want to just try the others listed to see if they are using any others you hadn't found.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Good call. So far, the system appears to have 4 slots. The 5th and 6th may have shown up in error. I have not seen any evidence of them since I posted. I will check the other frequencies and see what happens.
The remainder of the repeater outputs under WQIG614 have been quiet from North OC.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Just took a quick peek at the licensing and WPNP453 is expired as of 2014 and WQEQ653 expired in March (still shows as active in FCC ULS) with all of those appearing to be the same frequencies, but licensed for analog FM only.

I am guessing that these are older licenses that are being allowed to expire with WQIG614 being the one license for the stadium, all MotoTRBO.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
Just took a quick peek at the licensing and WPNP453 is expired as of 2014 and WQEQ653 expired in March (still shows as active in FCC ULS) with all of those appearing to be the same frequencies, but licensed for analog FM only.

I am guessing that these are older licenses that are being allowed to expire with WQIG614 being the one license for the stadium, all MotoTRBO.

Food Services is still analog

LBH

Hey All,

WQIG614

Mark

I played with the system a few months ago and only found the same four channels. I did note that talkgroups 103 and 104 were parking related.

Last edited:

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I monitored them a bit today and didn't get much but I did notice that on 451.8625 (former security/traffic control) frequency I received it as a Cap+ system with DCC 7 and received some ARS hits on TG 2

LBH

I previously had confirmed the site 1 lineup as this:

452.7875 CC:0 LCN:1
451.4000 CC:0 LCN:2
462.4500 CC:0 LCN:3
461.5625 CC:0 LCN:4

Of course there could be more, but the trunker never went above channel 8. Listening to last night's World Series game, this was still the set-up. Talkgroups heard were 101 and 103-110. The uses listed in the database seem to hold true.

I've never heard any of the talkgroups over 110. I was hoping to find a site 2 with the other traffic, but I didn't find anything on the other frequencies from the WQIG614 license. I was listening from over twenty miles away, so I may have missed everything.

Does this match with what others have found?

Last edited:

kearthfan101

Premium Subscriber
Just an update, it appears all channels have gone encrypted (unknown if basic or advanced privacy). Scanned from the parking lot during Dodgers opening day today and everything is gone. Was nice listening to it while we had the chance.

kma371

QRT
Just an update, it appears all channels have gone encrypted (unknown if basic or advanced privacy). Scanned from the parking lot during Dodgers opening day today and everything is gone. Was nice listening to it while we had the chance.

Great.. What about the conventional listings? Any activity on those?

kearthfan101

Premium Subscriber
Great.. What about the conventional listings? Any activity on those?

I personally have not monitored those channels since the switch-over to Cap+ but I do know that the licenses WQEQ653 and WPNP453 are both expired. The only license used now is WQIG614 which is licensed for 7K60FXE & D only. no analog. The 3 conventional channels listed with that license show departments that are already on the Cap+ sys. Maybe someone else can shed more light on the freq usage there, but I'll check the conventional stuff when I go again.

kma371

QRT
I personally have not monitored those channels since the switch-over to Cap+ but I do know that the licenses WQEQ653 and WPNP453 are both expired. The only license used now is WQIG614 which is licensed for 7K60FXE & D only. no analog. The 3 conventional channels listed with that license show departments that are already on the Cap+ sys. Maybe someone else can shed more light on the freq usage there, but I'll check the conventional stuff when I go again.

Thank you. I'd just like to get rid of them if they aren't in use. Likely they aren't but we would need some confirmation.

avascan522

Premium Subscriber
Great...

I'm going to send a letter & make sure they know they just lost a fan and why.

If the FCC cared enough, I would be tempted to report them using expired licenses.

kearthfan101

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I'd just like to get rid of them if they aren't in use. Likely they aren't but we would need some confirmation.

I went to the stadium today and did not pick up any traffic from the conventional freqs. Safe to say they’re 100% cap+ now.

Status
Not open for further replies.