Colorado State Parks callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw2872

A while back I saw a list somewhere online that had all of the Colorado State Parks callsigns listed for each park.

Something like:

140# (i.e. 1404) - Arkansas Headwaters
147# (i.e. 1471) - Lake Pueblo
17## - Cheyenne Mountain State Park

Anyone know where that full list is located?

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Where is Carter Lake & Horsetooth on the list? Or are they on different freq's than DTRS?

Those are both part of Larimer County Parks and Open Lands. The above list only deal with with Colorado State Parks that are managed by Colorado Parks and Wildlife.

I would guess that those locations would be covered by Larimer County Parks on DTRS TG 9158 & 9159.

QDP2012

That looks like it. Thanks!

FYI, the page now looks different because it was just reformatted using a table-style layout, to shorten the page's overall length and to make it easier to read the list as a whole.

Hope this helps,

Last edited:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
FYI, I went ahead and changed "Radio Numbers" to "Call Signs". BTW, I LOVE the new table layout, really cool.

QDP2012

FYI, I went ahead and changed "Radio Numbers" to "Call Signs". BTW, I LOVE the new table layout, really cool.

Thanks natedawg1604. I hope the format makes reading and editing easier for those folks who can verify or correct the information. If anyone has updates they can share, please do so.

Thanks again,

dw2872

Thanks guys. I added a couple callsign groups before you did the work on changing the layout, etc. Thanks for that. It looks so much easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.