BC246T: Edacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joec

Can I program the 6 LCN freq I need ,but also only program the AFS I want to hear,The Union township in Nj includes the school system I do not need Thanks

Haley

Can I program the 6 LCN freq I need ,but also only program the AFS I want to hear,The Union township in Nj includes the school system I do not need Thanks

Joec , you can program the 6 LCN, and then just lock out the talk groups you don't want to hear. That would be the easiest way. When the group comes up you don't want , hit the L/O button. Then you can temporarily or permantly lock them out. Mike

captclint

Mentor
While you can lock out TG's you don't want, if you only have a few you want, it is easier only enter or download the only the ones you want and then make sure you select IDscan
Easier to Read BC246T Scanner Manual - ID Scan
To change between ID Scan or ID Search mode for a trunked system, press the Scan button while scanning each trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.