Slers Unknown Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElroyJetson

I AM NOT YOUR TECH SUPPPORT.
Premium Subscriber
DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP PROGRAMMING YOUR RADIO. NO.
Do an FCC ULS geosearch by that frequency. You'll find it with a little work.

Or, get the data on SLERs by license ownership, get the lists of all frequencies licensed by (presumably) the State of Florida on the SLERS main license. If you know the call sign it's easy to find the info on every frequency listed under that license, and the locations they're licensed to.

ElroyJetson

Premium Subscriber
That's not really the license you want. The one you really want is the one that carries virtually EVERY individual SLERS site. I've seen it. I can't remember the call sign.

Do a frequency search using any known frequency from any known SLERS site. You'll find it in a few tries, at most.

wise871

Database Admin
Strange, it's a SLERS license and its in the area he was monitoring. All other license that came up for that freq was either expired or too far away from him to receive. I'd be interested in this every slers site listing. I've found a bunch of info on the DMS site but not what your referring too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElroyJetson

Premium Subscriber
Things may have changed, but I am pretty sure that I once found a master license which listed every SLERS frequency and site location.

It now kind of looks like the sites are individually licensed instead, which makes tracking down all the site frequency data considerably less easy.

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
Things may have changed, but I am pretty sure that I once found a master license which listed every SLERS frequency and site location.

It now kind of looks like the sites are individually licensed instead, which makes tracking down all the site frequency data considerably less easy.

I don't think things have changed much over the last 20 years when we originally licensed 813a and I believe that the 6 site limit for FB2's still exist in the FCC application process where you can't have any more than that on a single license/call sign. I have 4 individual call signs on a 10 site simulcast (2 for the NPSPAC channels and 2 for the General Category channels).

The FCC does allow you to combine multiple call signs under one call, such as conventional systems, if they are in the same band at the same Lat/Long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.