Springfield Ohio ProVoice Scanning Setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaushouse1

On A Radio Shack pro 668 scanner. How can It Be set up to receive provoice using DSD software Especially The Police And Fire Which Are Using ProVoice digital; on the City of Springfield Trunked System.

Thank You.

ddsbstrb

Springfield Pro-Voice

BigBud, I am getting ready to give this a try. I have either a Whistler 1080; so, let me ask first about the 1080. To get discriminator signals out of it, do I just run my USB cable out of the scanner into my computer and download the Springfield PD/Fire trunked freqs. from Whistler EZ Scan-software, place in their own scan list, and use the UniTrunker Software on my computer?

Now, if I use my GRE PSR 600, according to UniTrunker it also has discriminator audio without needing a tap on the board. Do I use my GRE USB cable out of the headphone jack or the jack for data importing? I guess I will need to renew my subscription to RR to download my SPD frequencies, unlike my Whistler, where it is free with radio purchase and Whistler EZ scan software.

I have two dongles, which I will try when and if I get the radios doing the conversion, first!

Status
Not open for further replies.