Does anyone have

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkisdatrump

Premium Subscriber
A channel list they can share? I would like wisconsin of course, stillwater PD and washington county frequencies. Don't need jails or buses. But just police radio and maybe fire. I would like stillwater PD I dunno just whatever you guys like to listen to in my area.

dkisdatrump

Premium Subscriber
I was at one of your guys radio functions. I can't remember anymore it was in blaine or somewhere in minneapolis. Are you guys gonna hold another one soon? I can't figure out this radio and need some experts.Some pizza place that was the worst pizza I ever ate, lol.

QDP2012

I would need an actual file. Or the radio has to go in the recycle bin.

If you are wanting a file, then you will need to let folks here know what scanner (and model) you are using, and what software you are using to program the scanner.

Hope this helps,

dkisdatrump

Premium Subscriber
If you are wanting a file, then you will need to let folks here know what scanner (and model) you are using, and what software you are using to program the scanner.

Hope this helps,

How rude of me. It's a pro197 radioshack model. Been in the closet for 2 years, just ordered a new programming cable. Think there was a guy in hugo who used to be here. Wish I could remember him. I'd just stop by and have him clone mine.

I'm using arc500 now. Dunno what else to use, think I used channel master before. Been awhile.

Last edited:

dkisdatrump

Premium Subscriber
I have the win 500 and the arc500 if you have a working file for the pro197 you can email it to dkisdatrump@yahoo.com I have a roof antenae I haven't used in along time I think I can bring in the minneapolis simulcast. But not to sure anymore. Just looking for stillwater PD mostly, and washington county frequencies. And wisconsin. I think they are still analog. Not alot of things. I just can't seem to get my scanner to work no matter what I try loading on it.

peewee007

Gary Hanson
Feed Provider
St Croix county is still analog and will likely remain that way for a few more years - Polk county PD uses P25 and analog but only analog for paging and fire - Pierce county PD is P25 except for their channel 2, which is analog..their fire/ems is analog

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
I assume you're referring to me as the guy in Hugo. I only have uniden gear though so I wouldn't be much help.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
I use WIN500 and have Pro197s. What do you need help with? You look for like a programming list send in the WIN 500 format? WIN 500 is very easy to use

Status
Not open for further replies.