T-Mobile Arena - Billboard Music Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
Was hearing radio traffic on 461.5250 regarding Keke Palmer and Justin Bieber, turns out the Billboard Music Awards are tomorrow night at T-Mobile Arena. I wasn't receiving a CTCSS tone so I was thinking it might be a TRS. I put my 396XT in 'C-CH Only' mode and received LTR ID 1-01-001. I'm also hearing similar traffic on another receiver that is currently parked on 451.7750, that too is not receiving a CTCSS tone so it appears to also be part of the same LTR system.

Anyways, it's a start, though I currently cant find a FCC license for the T-Mobile Arena so this might be a portable repeater brought in by the producers for the show.

I'd also like to add the frequencies listed above are shared with the Las Vegas Speedway, Hard Rock, Harrah's, Fashion Show Mall, and a few other locations within 10 miles of each other. I'm out here in Summerlin and can hear not only the Speedway but also this LTR at T-Mobile with the OEM antenna on my HT.

Anyone know who the spectrum manager is out here?

737mech

Premium Subscriber
T-Mobile

Interesting I've never had this type of display on my PSR-500. Not hearing much tonight, maybe need to turn antenna?

Last edited:

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Other concerts

I hope the DMR upgrades are ready soon for my 536hp, EDC is coming back June 17-19. Should be some interesting listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.