NTIA Spectrum Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaFive

Out of boredom this morning I type in a Google search using the term 'ntia mode band'. The 2nd hit that came up on my list was a PDF titled 'DOD Strategic Spectrum Plan'. Many may be familiar with this, I was not, it is detailed and very interesting. There is enough information on this PDF to keep even an OCD person like me occupied for quite some time. It is worth looking up. Have a great day

PACNWDude

Both are great information, as is the DHS NIFOG for inter-operability.

As for the NTIA pdf, just note that it has been updated since that public accessible version.

Some government agencies change more than others. So some of that info is valid, and will be for some time. (Have the hard copy of that one still. 2007/2008.)

AlphaFive

New version of chart

Excelllllllentt, the last version I could locate was from '13, I believe, possibly March. "The new charts are here! The new charts are here"! Better than phone books. Thank You for that

AlphaFive

NTIA chart

This is going to be very interesting. I have just begun to review this, right off the bat, between what previously were the first two bands beginning at 25 Mhz, the Feds have three additional bands added that are exclusive, 25.55 -25.67 radio astronomy,, 25.67 - 26.100 broadcasting,, 26.100 - 26.175 maritime mobile. My last chart and list that I complied had that area as Non Fed exclusive. It's possible I had it wrong.. but looks like a change. Thanks again, I love this stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.