DMR UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

Hope I am in the right place, I asked for help earlier in another thread and UpMan wrote me back, I need help in getting the DMR key I have tried everything that UpMan told me to do and still no key, I am registered with Uniden I logged in went to were you put in the info but when it came to the line that says enter the 9 digits electronic serial number and last 3 characters of the checksum it will not let me what am I doing wrong ? Again sorry for all the questions but this is my first time upgrading.

dallascowboys

I am trying to use serial number 376Z48004610, I put the first three numbers in and that is all it lets me do, than I put the checksum in and than it tells me to put the serial number in will not let me do the serial number and the checksum like it tells me to do I am sooooooooooo lost

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I am trying to use serial number 376Z48004610, I put the first three numbers in and that is all it lets me do, than I put the checksum in and than it tells me to put the serial number in will not let me do the serial number and the checksum like it tells me to do I am sooooooooooo lost

That is your serial number (SN), the DMR key purchase needs your electronic serial number (ESN).

You are trying to enter your serial number when it is asking you for your electronic serial number.

Your ESN (based on the SN you provided) is 37626048004610

Status
Not open for further replies.