WS1080: Priority Function doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

I have done all of the recent updates to my WS1080 and the priority function is still not working. Anybody else have this problem? Priority has not worked on my scanner since the last update. I spoke to two different techs at Whistler Group and they said it would be addressed.

Thanks

TAbirdman

Hello Everyone,

I have done all of the recent updates to my WS1080 and the priority function is still not working. Anybody else have this problem? Priority has not worked on my scanner since the last update. I spoke to two different techs at Whistler Group and they said it would be addressed.

Thanks

Do you have the master Priority turned on?

Attachments

• Priority on-off.jpg
    Priority on-off.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 393

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Mine is working fine since the update. It's not unheard of having something burp after an update as we found out after the first one for EZScan. Also check the scanner itself manually just to make sure that everything got transferred to it via the EZScan program. Push MENU/Program menu/global settings scroll down to Priority MODE and Priority time and make sure those are checked and there's an actual TIME set instead of 00. It's possible the settings got wiped out with a new EZScan update. Other than that if it's a glitch... I'm sure they'll address it soon.

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
The settings in the scanner are correct. I will set up a different scanner set on the frequency that I have as priority in the 1080 and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the suggestion, turned priority on after pressing the Restore Factory Defaults button and priority is still not working. I will call Whistler tomorrow.

TAbirdman

Mine is working fine since the update. It's not unheard of having something burp after an update as we found out after the first one for EZScan. Also check the scanner itself manually just to make sure that everything got transferred to it via the EZScan program. Push MENU/Program menu/global settings scroll down to Priority MODE and Priority time and make sure those are checked and there's an actual TIME set instead of 00. It's possible the settings got wiped out with a new EZScan update. Other than that if it's a glitch... I'm sure they'll address it soon.
Hi, is your priority still working? If so, what is your firmware version? Were you talking about EZScan or the unit on the "mine is working fine since the update"?

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
After reading this i began testing the priority function and can confirm its broken.

I updated the scanner with the most recent firmware updates and the priority function works now.

CPU is now 3.6
DSP is now 2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.