Jackson County Public Safety and MSWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytrixczar

So I'm not a dedicated listener of the scanner, but when I do listen to it I'd sure like to hear what's going on. I my neighborhood. So I guess my questions are. Where did our scanner feed go? Are we not getting them back? Why did it get taken away? Any info would help on this matter. From the little County of Jackson in Mississippi

kd8ati

Feed Provider
So I'm not a dedicated listener of the scanner, but when I do listen to it I'd sure like to hear what's going on. I my neighborhood. So I guess my questions are. Where did our scanner feed go? Are we not getting them back? Why did it get taken away? Any info would help on this matter. From the little County of Jackson in Mississippi

http://forums.radioreference.com/br...-where-did-feed-go-how-get-my-area-added.html

With that in mind ^^^ the only person who would be able to answer your questions would be the person who was providing the feed to RadioReference

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
The feed is offline it wasn't "taken away". The status below is shown on the feed:

Status: I have been paged and made aware of the outage. This is most likely an issue with my ISP. Please keep checking back for the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.