Connect+ South Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Question all, Has anyone way down in South Jersey heard a connect+ system down in Atlantic,Cumberland or Cape May Counties ? I have the site in Camden Co and looking for the sites set up down by the shore .
Either network 123 or a new one in that area. Confirmed control channels ect.

joey123

what sytem is this is this in the data base I live in Camden county nj

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Connect+ south jersey

I hear the one UHF system in cherry hill but do not know if there is any on the air down in Cumberland, Atlantic or Cape May counties that have been monitored and verified by anyone living in these counties.
Last year there was a uhf t band connect control channel down in milmay but that has been off for quite a few months. You would think there was one at least around Atlantic City area.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Connect+ control channel 452.36250 in Camden co.
Looking for south jersey monitors in Cumberland,Atlantic and Cape May Counties who are recieving any connect+ systems on uhf or t bands.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Correct I can monitor that site from my location but need help with deeper down in South Jersey in Cumberland,Atlantic and Cape May counties that are verified by listeners. There should be connect plus sites operating with control channels in the areas near AC and shore areas especially this time of year.
Sites are on UHF or UHF T band (500-509)mhz

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Monitoring with SDR# and DSD+. The Chatsworth NJ site control channel currently is 502.3125Mhz showing as site#123-6. Cherry Hill site shows as site #123-8. Twin Oaks in Delaware control channel is currently 502.1875Mhz and is showing as site #5 an extra neighboring site #9 not listed in the database or on the other sites as a neighbor. That is all I can hear from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.