Baltimore City and County APX programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryWilly

I hate to tread down this path, but what info are you looking for? Everything to monitor the system is on the database. If there was a need for you to transmit, you would probably be in a position to get that information or if were from a neighboring jurisdiction would know who to get in touch with.

DisasterGuy

As a public safety system administrator I will simply say that if you need to ask for the information you have no business doing what you ate trying to do. Not trying to be a dick but it is a fact of life when you have critical infrastructure to protect. People HAVE had search warrants served on their homes and faced criminal charges for this exact same thing involving Baltimore County. I'm not your mom but just make damn sure you know what you are doing before you go down the road you are headed on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

phillydjdan

I'm not getting into this discussion with you. A radio programmed to receive only does not access a trunked system and in fact operates the same way any consumer scanner does. End of story. They can search my anal cavity if they want to. If the radio doesn't transmit, I am breaking no laws. And if it doesn't transmit it is not putting anyone in danger or hacking or whatever else your boss brainwashed you into believing.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
No reason for the thread to remain open.

Looks like the OP got the information necessary to program up his APX.

Status
Not open for further replies.