Unit List from Orlando Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SARCommCoord

Since the other thread was closed, and no one was able to provide the units on scene, here they are:
Legend: OFD-Orlando Fire OCFR-Orange County Fire RMA- Rural/Metro AC- Assistant Chief Bat- Battalion E-Engine R- Rescue

OFD AC-1, OFD Chief 1, OFD Chief 2, OCFR Bat 4, OCFR Bat 5, OFD District 1, OFD District 2, OFD E-1, OFD E-2, OFD E-3, OFD E-5, OFD E-101, OFD Heavy Rescue 1, OFD R-1. OFD R-2, OFD R-7, OFD R-10, OFD R-11, OCFR R-50, OCFR R-51, OCFR R-66, OCFR R-70, OCFR R-71, OFD R-171, RMA 162, RMA 165, RMA 166, RMA 168, RMA 216, RMA 226, RMA EMS SUP. 808

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Thought the list would be bigger. I've seen more units for a stubbed toe in Pinellas.

Thanks for sharing.

S

SARCommCoord

Big difference between the 2 locations. Hospital is less then 1 mile from scene. LE unit transported in pick up trucks. Many patients walked to the hospital.

S

SARCommCoord

Yes, all Orange County units strictly follow NIMS/ICS. All Orlando LT and higher have ICS 300 & 400.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
It was so close to the hospital they had rescues drop off a patient and return to the scene for more.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
also remember OFD Station 5 was literally across the street as well, reminds me of the 1998 tornado outbreak, we had units transporting 3-4 patients emergency to various hospitals and coming back for more, I dispatched 23 units in one breath to the Ponderosa RV park in Osceola, that was chaos

S

SARCommCoord

I work for one of the local agencies that responded. I got called in a few hours later and there still was a lot of work to be done even after the initial incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.